Tuesday, April 11, 2006

On the shelf again...

Well this week has started off rather poorly. On Sunday I hurt my foot during our 11-4 loss in ball hockey and I woke up at 5:00am this morning unable to breathe because of a cold that came out of nowhere. I was worried about the foot injury because this past September I sprained my ankle pretty bad so I was hoping I didn't do it again. But it's weird, the ankle itself doesn't seem to hurt, it seems to only be around the foot itself. So no hockey for me this week.

As for the cold, I really wish I could have taken today off but no rest for the wicked (especially when the wicked has a demo to do tomorrow and a new release on Tuesday... hopefully). But I was a little surprised. I went to bed feeling fine, a little rundown maybe but it's been a busy time for me. Tonight I plan to plant my fat arse on the couch under a nice blanky with a cup of neo citran. I wish I was there now.

No comments: