Friday, November 27, 2009

Weekly Comic Reviews for November 25th, 2009

Only the one book came out for me this week.

Son of Hulk #17 -- I haven't been a big fan of this series but I was hoping for a good finale. Unfortunately I was left pretty disappointed. I found myself just struggling to make it through the issue as I really didn't care about the characters or what was happening. Every character seemed to be a throw away character. Even one of the "main" characters is listed as "MIA" at the beginning of the book which led me to believe there would be more to her story, there wasn't... So why should I have cared? I really should have stopped collecting this series a while back and I don't recommend it.

I'll be away next week for a conference (work related) so there won't be much happening on here for a little while.

No comments: