Sunday, May 25, 2014

Movie Reviews - X-Men: Days of Future Past

Again, trying to revive this blog with some quick reviews.

X-Men: Days of Future Past -- Have to say, I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I went in with some preconceptions but this one surprised me. Not a perfect movie, not even close, but enjoyable. I'm also not usually a fan of time travel stuff and this one ties things up a little too cleanly but I didn't find it too hard to move beyond that. The post credits scene, it felt disappointing. I had to explain it to some family members who saw it but they were not really impressed with the scene or the explanation.

In the end, not a must see movie but if you like the X-Men you'll want to check it out. And it will definitely help if you've seen the previous movies.

No comments: