Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I fought the floor...

And the floor won. So I had yet another appointment and guess what, the floor popped!!! I'm not the only person who has heard it now!!! That's a relief. It wasn't quite as loud as it has been in the past but it was decent in my mind and definitely loud enough to hear throughout the condo and it just kept going. The bad news is that he said it is just the wood popping and there's nothing he could really do. So I just have to wait and hope it stops when the wood dries out. He also said that if I had got carpet put in my bedroom I probably wouldn't be hearing it as much and the metal sound I was hearing was just the sound of the pop echoing out through the heat vents. He also said I must be a light sleeper if this is waking me up. I kinda disagree on that one.

So I just have to live with it and hope for the best. But at least now I can forget about having to video tape it and proving to others that there was the popping. Maybe that will help me sleep through it.

No comments: