Monday, December 03, 2007

High Moon Wins Zuda Competition

Congratulations to the creative team and everyone else behind High Moon for winning the first Zuda Competition. Though it may not have been my top pick I did feel that it was worthy of winning. I'm still not entirely sure if I'll keep reading it but I'll try out the next few pages to see. I am disappointed that I won't be seeing any more Raining Cats and Dogs as I really did like that one and wanted to see more of it. I guess that's one of the downsides to the Zuda set up, you get a tease of something you might like and it can disappear if it's not the one chosen by the majority.

Now I guess we wait and see what the next batch of competitors look like.

And just a quick comment on last week's Criminal Minds episode. I thought I'd chuckle at Frankie Muniz being the killer but I thought his performance was really good in the episode. What I did sorta chuckle at was a comic book creator having an agent who drove him around in a limo. :)

1 comment:

David Gallaher said...

Darrell,

Thank you so much. It really means a lot.

- David