Monday, March 10, 2008

A Brief Comment on Snow and Colds

After the latest dumping of 50+ centimeters (about 20 inches for my non-metric readers) of snow over the weekend I think I've had my fill of winter. Actually, I think I had my fill a while back but what can you do? And to top it off, I'm still fighting a really nasty head cold. I don't even want to think about how many boxes of facial tissues I've gone through but judging from how raw my nose is it must be a lot. So yeah, I'm glad that my condo fees cover snow removal so I could spend my weekend laying on the couch doing some channel surfing. I only had to go out and shovel once.

But the snow does make for some nice/interesting pictures and a good story to tell.
http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/photogalleries/template.html?topic=digout

Though they won't beat the "Ice Storm of 1998" stories/pics it's still something.

No comments: