Monday, March 23, 2009

Watchmen

I finally got around to seeing Watchmen. I'm not going into great length on it, I think pretty much everything has already been said about this film. But overall, I really enjoyed it. I thought it was as faithful to the book as they could make it (though I know some would disagree on this point based on the major change in the ending). I could nitpick about this or that, or say what parts I wished were included but overall, I thought it was a great film.

Now if I could just get my hands on a copy of "Watchmen Babies in V for Vacation".

And for something totally unrelated, I also decided to catch up on the Guild recently. I had heard about it on some Joss Whedon sites and on the Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog DVD, and I thought Felicia Day was great in Dr Horrible, so I decided to check it out. It was good for a few laughs. I'm not actually a gamer but I still found it pretty funny.

No comments: