Friday, October 09, 2009

Another Webcomic of Note

A while back I was pointed towards Transmission X and Raising Hell in particular (a fun Zombie story). I got to meet Andy Belanger at Fan Expo Canada (and probably annoyed the hell out of him by re-visiting him from time to time) as well as some of the other Transmission X guys (all seemed like great guys and they hosted an entertaining Making Webcomics panel). But enough about that.

One of the books on Transmission X, The Abominable Charles Christopher, really stuck out to me as something interesting but I never really got around to reading it until recently. It's an incredible work that is beautifully drawn with an engaging story that has a wide emotional range, going from happy and funny in one setting to sad and serious in the next. I highly recommend checking it out. I've definitely added it to my must read webcomics.

No comments: