Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Turning 75

Well, the Bluenoser hits 75 pages tomorrow. And since Drunkduck (or "The Duck Webcomics") does milestones in 25's I guess I should celebrate this as a milestone. Here's the page unlettered:
When I first started the Bluenoser I really didn't know where I was going to go with it. I decided pretty early on to keep it to short, 5 or so page, stories to keep things moving. As it went on the page count kept going up and the stories kept coming. Eventually a story idea came to me that I decided was important enough to introduce somewhere around the 100 page mark and that I should build to it. Now I just have to get the next 20 or so pages done. :-)

But it hasn't all been smooth sailing. There have been plenty of real life issues, friends and relatives with health emergencies, loss of my job, and my usual down on myself attitude. I've definitely had times where it's been a struggle to push through (like now for instance) but if you followed along during my Divine Leap days you'll know that's nothing new.

Anyways, it's 3 more days of work and then it's time to do some job hunting... And getting some more Bluenoser pages done.

No comments: