Monday, May 01, 2006

I hurt

Well, my hockey team's chase for the Bubba Cup is over. The best we can do now is 7th (I originally put 6th but I've corrected it now) place by winning the B-Pool in the playoffs which would give us the Mini-Bubba... but that ain't gonna happen. At least we made it respectable by scoring with 16 seconds left to make it 5 to 4 against the team that finished first in the regular season.

But the real pain is that I hurt my wrist early in the game. I guess it's a little bit of a sprain as it hurts when I twist it or put weight on it and there's a tiny bit of swelling. So I'm now nursing a sore ankle and a sore wrist. The wrist is a bit more of a pain as it makes typing a little tougher and I had been hoping to get moving on my online comic but drawing is going to be a lot tougher.

No comments: