Monday, May 25, 2009

A Little Clarification

Going over my post "Following the Dream" I realized there may be the chance for a misunderstanding so I just wanted to clarify that last line. In no way was I saying that pursuing the dream and that the work done by those I mentioned was pointless but I see that it may have come across that way. So I apologize to anyone who read it like that, especially to anyone I named in that post. The line was actually meant to be a weak attempt at humour by belittling my own post. I was tired (like usual) and couldn't really think of a clever way of bringing that post to a close (like usual) so I figured I'd just label the post pointless and then I wouldn't have to come up with a closer.

The post did have a point for me though, it was to highlight the respect and admiration I have for artists (writers, actors, comic artists, etc) that continue to put themselves out there, especially the independents without the backing of a major company, and to tie it in with the events of my own life.

I apologize for not making that clear.

No comments: